Monday, 4 June 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

What a lovely Birthday I have had. It was kind of a 3 day event with my parents coming to stay on Saturday night and going to see my Aunty star in the stage show Oklahoma - she was so fantastic as Aunt Eller.



On Sunday some more of my family came to visit and we had lunch in a restaurant by the lake. The kids went crazy and were all running around threatening to jump in the lake. There were quite a few families there, so our craziness seemed normal. The sun was shining, it was a beautiful day. We went home for a nap in the afternoon, then went out for dinner to a Japanese BBQ restaurant. It was SO delicious, I could eat like that every day. Luca was so good, I was really surprised, I guess a little bribery goes a long way.

Today Luca and I spent the day together, going to the park, running along the beach and building a Thomas the Tank Enging train set. Too much fun! Also, a visit in the afternoon from my Brother was a nice surprise.

I got some lovely gifts, one of which was a Print Gocco. My Japanese Sister-In-Law was very sneaky and heard me talking about it at a family BBQ a few weeks ago. She asked her Mum to send one from Japan, along with a few additional inks, bulbs and mesh. I am a very happy girly today.




To top things off, my lovely husband went to the Lindt Cafe near where he works in the City, and bought the most delicious chocolate cheesecake. Luca sang me the most beautiful rendition of 'Happy Birthday' and my night was complete.

So off to bed I go with fond thoughts of the last few days.

ZZzzzzzzz.....

Mon
xo

No comments: