Sunday, 22 April 2007

I'm on a roll.......

Painting, painting, painting, it's all that I can do. Except that right at this moment it is raining buckets outside and I am snuggled up under my beautiful favourite quilt drinking a hot Milo, watching telly and tippety tapping on the keyboard of my laptop. "Kaachow", oops, yes, that was my attempt at lightning. I think watching the movie 'Cars' with Luca has rubbed off.

Let me see, since I have created this blog, I have pretty much painted every day since I started. Writing things down makes me feel like I have to just keep on going. My brain is going so fast, even while I am sleeping. I come up with new ideas every minute and don't have enough time in the day to get them all down. Blogging is such a good thing to do to keep me motivated, I just love it.


I have been working on the Chrysler Building painting, did about 5 kids paintings and a million sketches all since last weeks post. The Chrysler painting has a lot of intricate painting in it so it is taking quite a while, and makes my eyes go crazy, that is why I did a few kids ones in between. Hopefully it will be finished by the end of this week.

Off to sleep in a little while, but wanted to get a few words in.

Sweet dreams... zzzzz....

M.
x

No comments: